Let me show you some crazy Eye Opening Facts about LinkedIn that will help you to understand why this amazing social platform is something that can add unlimited value to your business online:
Eye Opening LinkedIn facts:
- 259 million members; and almost 100 million login every single day.
- The company is publicly held and has a diversified business model with revenues coming from talent solutions, marketing solutions and premium subscription products.
- LinkedIn operates the world’s largest professional network on the Internet
- Professionals are signing up to join LinkedIn at a rate of more than two new members per second
- 66% of LinkedIn members are located outside of the United States.
- There are over 30 million students and recent college graduates on LinkedIn. They are LinkedIn’s fastest-growing demographic.
- LinkedIn counts executives from all 2013 Fortune 500 companies as members; its corporate talent solutions are used by 91 of the Fortune 100 companies
- LinkedIn members did over 5.7 billion professionally-oriented searches on the platform in 2012.
- More than 3 million companies have LinkedIn Company Pages.
- LinkedIn members are sharing insights and knowledge in more than 2.1 million LinkedIn Groups.
- There are more than 1.5 million unique publishers actively using the LinkedIn Share button on their sites to send content into the LinkedIn platform.
- LinkedIn averaged 184 million unique visitors in the third quarter of 2013.
- 1.2 Million products/service are showcased on LinkedIn Company Pages
- 39% of LinkedIn users have paid premium accounts
- The average time a LinkedIn user spends on the site on a monthly basis is 17 minutes
- 79% of LinkedIn users are over the age of 34
- 10 Millions of endorsements are given every single day on LinkedIn
- 27% of LinkedIn traffic comes from mobiles.
When you see data like this, you’ve gotta know that there is a lot of money to be made here. Many people might be talking about it, but very few can really teach how to productively position your business there and make money with it at the same time.
By the end of the 7 steps outlined in our training guide, you will know everything you need to know to be able to scale your business online a lot more with LinkedIn.